Improve your serve and attack to polish your skills and control the start of your rallies with Brad Gilbert’s tips on warming up and preparing the flow of your serve.
- Break down some techniques on safely preparing the natural flow of your serve for consistent and more precise results in your serve motion.
- Understand how to properly distribute your weight during the serve for the most efficient power and pure control of the MOST IMPORTANT shot in your game. The serve.
- Brad Gilbert is a spokesman for the ATP Tour, a former pro tennis player, and is most known for coaching some of the highest level athletes and tennis elites such as Andre Agassi, Andy Murray, and Andy Roddick.
- Gain more confidence in your serve and attack game and in turn, demonstrate more confidence in your rallies to keep your opponent on their heels.
Brad Gilbert is a spokesman for the ATP Tour, a former pro tennis player, and is most known for coaching some of the highest level athletes and tennis elites such as Andre Agassi, Andy Murray, and Andy Roddick.
Learn Brad Gilbert’s Secrets To Refining The MOST IMPORTANT Shot In Tennis - Including The Most Effective Post-Serve Techniques To Secure Points On Your Serve.
What Will You Learn?
Sharpen the most vital weapon in tennis. The serve. Key factors to earn and maintain confidence and consistency in your matches. Understand exactly what to do and what to look for and analyze during and after your serve. You will learn what shots to hit and where to put them and just exactly what drills to practice to ensure you get it right.
Dictate the point and control the flow of your serve to guarantee optimal and consistent results. Acquire knowledge of what drills and warm-ups to carry out to properly understand precisely how to place your serve where you should, as well as how to prepare for the shots following your serve in a way that will fit your style of play.
Whether you are a baseline player, a serve and volley player, well rounded, or even a doubles player, this instructional will provide you with all the tools you will need to feel confident in your serve and attack game. In Brad Gilbert’s Serve and Attack series, Brad stresses the importance of the serve and how vital it is to hold your serve and not get broken. Brad’s pro tips that led him to become one of the most successful tennis coaches in the game, will secure your serve and attack skills to aid you in holding serve and win matches.
So, What Exactly Is On This Series?
- Ball Toss Chair Drill
- Long Serve Drill
- Serve Routine Drill
- Serve Accuracy
- Serve and Shadow First Shot
- Serve and Hand Feet
- Serve and First Shot With Partner
- Second Serve and First Ball
- Serve and Crosscourt for Doubles
- Putting It All Together